Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hoopster Girls


WE had such a busy weekend! Boy am I glad its over. Jayd had basketball tournaments all weekend, starting Friday night at 7:30. Lets just say thats kinda late for the folks in my house.


The girls did great. WE lost by 1 point on Friday, won on Saturday and win on Sunday. OUr girls did great! I am sooooo proud of them. My heart wants to explode every time i see my girl out there on the court fighting for the ball. She is so sweet and passive it took her along time to really get aggresive on the court. But on Saturday while she was batteling for the ball she got taken down to the ground! Big mistake for the other girl because my 110 lbs. girl fell on top of her! But Jayd did come out with a few bruises. And on Sunday my gril got one of her very few foul's! Yes people I am proud of that! If you ever met her you would be too.


So allas basketball season has come to an end with The Hoopsters ranking 2nd in league and 3rd in tournament!


She is going to do track in April then Softball starts in MAy.....we are busy people over here folks! Very busy!

Oh and the boy gets to play soccer with the Kinders. this season bacause he is 6 in October. Probably an good idea since he towers over ALL of the pre-schoolers.LOL




1 comment:

VICTORIA said...

That pic of girls on court is great! New camera? Don't you just love it?