Sunday, March 1, 2009

A day with the Boy

Today my mom and I took Ace to see Bolt at the $1.50 movies while Jayd was at a Birthday Party. It was such a cute movie! I strongly recommend it to anyone with kids or just in the mood to see a good cartoon. We had a blast and went looking for any good deals at the mall. Ace and I each got a sweater for $3.60 each. Gotta love a good clearance sale. Then picked Jayd up and had dinner. Not to exciting but really relaxing. Tomorrow Ace has a dentist appt. at 8:00 a.m. so wish me luck! He has to be sedated so he will be out of it for the majority of the day. Maybe I will get a video of him while he is out of it!

1 comment:

VICTORIA said...

BOLT was awsome! We saw it at our Pix theater. Kids loved it! Grace now has a hamster and Beau and Leah love when it is in it's ball.