Wednesday, March 11, 2009

03/11/1999


Today is the day I became a mother. Jayd Rene was born at 8:41 a.m. weighing 6 lbs. 14 oz. 19 in. long. She was perfect! So tiny and dark and perfect! I loved her more then I had ever loved anything before and I had just met her. I was going to be everything to her. i was going to be the mom that my mom wasn't able to be.

I took all the parenting classes I could before and after she was born. I was going to be the expert! And I was, with allot of help from my mom. Jayd was my world! Everything I did was for her. She brought my mom and I together after so many years apart. She was our Angel. If it wasn't for her I have no clue where I would be or what would have happened between my mom and me.


She was an amazing infant and an even greater 10 year old. I am blessed to be her Mom. There is no greater job that I could do. She made me the woman I am, she completed my life. She made it worth living and living right. Through her I reclaimed my relationship with my mom, built one with her dad, and found God again. I am the one blessed to be called her Mommy.
(I know these pics are blurry, sorry.)

No comments: