Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Have you met Miss 9?


I don't know if you've heard of her. This Miss 9 I am talking about. I would like to introduce you to her. Female, 4'10", around 100 lbs. . She is a peach I must tell you. She mysteriously appeared about 11 months ago in the form of my beautiful little girl. I have asked her to leave nicely but that hasn't worked she's still here. I forbid her to show her face around here again and yet she is still around! I can't figure out how to get rid of her! I took her belongings and she still stayed. I grounded her for weeks on end and she didn't budge. I can't get the thing out of my house!

Miss 9 is set to leave in a few weeks and I couldn't be happier Miss 10 has kindly offered to take her place(I hope Miss 10 is much more bare able)because Miss 9 is no longer welcome in my home. She has over stayed her welcome. She will no longer have the family living on egg shells. she will no longer have me wondering what personality is coming home from school. She will no longer hate everyone in this house! Good bye Miss 9! And good riddance!

I will end our relationship with a quote from knocked up " I know this is the hormones talking so I just want to tell you hormones F-you, hormones! You are a crazy B!#*h HORMONES! Peace I'm out!"

*this blog is to my daughter. I love and miss you so.

1 comment:

VICTORIA said...

OMG, that was an awsome post! I didn't know you started a blog, but then again, I've been slacking! I tell ya, Miss 10 will blow your mind! Don't be shoo-ing Miss 9 off so quickly my dear!