Monday, November 24, 2008


So this is my beautiful sister and her kids. I love them so much. Our relationship has grown and developed over the years to the most amazing bond. I would do anything for her. She is the one person who has been there for me through everything, and always on my side! When I do something she doesn't agree with she just smiles and tells me she loves me. She is the one person in my life I can truly trust 110%.
When we were growing up she was the person to make sure I had clean laundry, dinner before bed, and got to school on time. She took care of me when she could of just let me fin for myself. She took on so much responsibility and was only 2 years older then me. She was my mother in a sense. She should of never had to do that but she did and never complained. She is amazing! I love her with all of my heart and hope to be half the person she is one day. She is the woman I idolize!

No comments: